We have been really enjoying our pool! Especially Nathan he gets into the pool as often as he can.
Carle went out and bought a new bigger size pump (cleans with sand???) anyway it wasn't because the old one had broke it was because last year we bought a solar heater that we later found out will not work with our measly little pump. Oops $$$$ So now he has set up the new pump and plans on mounting the solar heater so the pump can have the pressure to pump thru the heater. Wow so technical! Thought I had kids that don't care what temp the water is. LOL
Fashion Friday: Edition this is the last one I’ll post here
-
In case you missed it last week, I’ve started a new thing over on Substack.
From here on out, that is where I’ll be posting the podcast show notes and
Fash...
10 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment