CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rustic Painting - Let me know if you like what you see

This is what I'm doing now! I can paint anything with a picture. Hope you enjoy looking thru them. Here is a link to my website http://www.rusticpainting.com/

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Welcome Baby Luke!

Born March 3 at 11:47 pm,
6 pounds 5 ounces and 18 inches long.


For those of you who don't know I'm really close with my friend Chris and her family and her daughter, Christina has been expecting and is due to have her baby in four Weeks.

I painted her Baby room and posted it as "Vintage Airplane Nursery" in one of my earlier posts on this blog. Well her daughter was in a car accident and rear ended last night. A ambulance was prompted to take her to the hospital to be checked out and made sure all is okay. While she was being checking out they noticed some underlying issues that determined she had to have the baby last night via C-section. Mom and Baby are doing amazingly well and I got to see them not once but twice today! I was so lucky!

Christina and Ben are going to be amazing parents!! Congrats to the Johnson Family!

0 comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones