CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rustic Painting - Let me know if you like what you see

This is what I'm doing now! I can paint anything with a picture. Hope you enjoy looking thru them. Here is a link to my website http://www.rusticpainting.com/

Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness for Jared

Well Jared's Team had their last game tonight! They blew the socks off the team on Tuesday night, but just couldn't pull that off again tonight. They lost but it really didn't matter to the kids they had a amazing season! We had a great time tonight with a fun game and enjoyed the opposing team which is our rival team! SO fun! Jared's game is Basketball, He really loves it! So fun to see him doing what he loves.

We feel kind of robed this season. On top of Jared missing the first four games because of illness the basket ball league got robed some night because of district scheduling conflicts. And tonight he almost missed his game because of what I fed him for dinner didn't agree with him but he pulled it together in time for us to make the second half of the game.



Yes, ..... Jared's our basket ball kid!! That's for sure!
On a different note.
This weekend we are busy with Emily's first tournament of games. We have several games to attend both Saturday and Sunday. Even thought it is sad that Jared's season has ended here we go into another big season so don't blink! Here we go again!
and a nother note.
I've been painting Carols home this week and let me tell you! Your all going to want to see her new digs! She is doing some amazing things I can't wait to show you the pictures!
I've been painting a mural under her cabinets and if I get done tomorrow with it I will get some pictures posted! She will probaby beat me to it so check her blog sight as well. http://grammashouseblog.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones