CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rustic Painting - Let me know if you like what you see

This is what I'm doing now! I can paint anything with a picture. Hope you enjoy looking thru them. Here is a link to my website http://www.rusticpainting.com/

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Playing Catch up!

Well This Summer has been filled with lots of things! I know I haven't written anything on my blog in a while but not because there is nothing going on mind you. It's been nothing but Painting, Softball and Surgery to date.

I didn't take my summer off like I usually do and painted nonstop jobs all summer to save for something big. My last one was a mural that I did of a actual boy who loves the Sounders. So I had to do a action shot of him in the uniform on his bedroom wall. I had done nothing like it before. IT actually looks better in person but here are the pictures. You see more of the depth when you see it for real.




The dogs and cat are always up to mischief, Cricket her in the picture of Dexter is one third his size and the dogs love Dexter. Dexter likes them as well and they all love to roll and play with each other. It's the most interesting combo I have seen in a long time. Dexter is such a good natured cat to let them pull at his ears and play with him.



Here I am with my girlfriends after my throat surgery! Not a very flattering picture of me but it shows how dear my Girlfriends are to me. If Tari Still lived next door she would of been right there as well. I have great friend support!
The reason for my surgery was to help me sleep. I had sleep apnea and wasn't sleeping.
After this though I am sleeping like a baby! It is really nice to finally get rest. Hopefully all my other health problems will go away as well.
My throat surgery consisted of Removal of skin in the back of the throat and removal of the uvia and cauterizing the skin to tighten up the pallet and then removal of tonsils and Sinus surgery to repair a deviated septum. I kid you not! It is the worst kind of surgery. Very painful for over two weeks. Not being able to talk or eat for that long. Lost 15 lbs so that's good! That will help come this Nov.



Emily Played her last Tournament to day! The fugitives came in 2nd. Lost by one game the State Championships! She pitched almost every game this weekend and blew them away!! She got some great hits in this weekend. She is an amazing athelete and Of course she's a amazing Fast pitch pitcher. Hope to see her getting thru College doing that! She loves it! Here is a fun picture of her team Watching another team. Emily is number 5.


We were so fortunate to take the kids to the Greatest Show on earth! They had the time of their lives! It was so cool




It's been a great summer but I think it will be the last one I work painting thru! I missed doing stuff with my kids all summer! So we will make up for it soon!!

Now with fall here the kids are in school and routine has begun and now I'm finally well enough to keep track of what my kids are doing or not doing!
Hopfully this catches me up to where I am now!

0 comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones