CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rustic Painting - Let me know if you like what you see

This is what I'm doing now! I can paint anything with a picture. Hope you enjoy looking thru them. Here is a link to my website http://www.rusticpainting.com/

Thursday, July 30, 2009

River Days!!

Got to try everything this week to cool off! Why not the local Cedar River! WOW was this refreshing! IT cooled us down to the core and it was so fun as well!
The kids enjoyed the change of scenery!! Check out for yourself!

Nathan


Emily
Nathan and Jared

Jonathan

Emily on the tube and Nathan (in front)


Emily

Jared! cOOLED OFF!!


Really refreshing! We didn't want to leave back to our hot car!


Sue on the R and Me on the L just enjoying every minute of the cool off! This was the best thing we could done to get a handle on this heat!



Here's are little swimming hole! I just loved it and so did the kids!

Thanks Sue J. For inviting us to play in the river with you and your family!


0 comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones