CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rustic Painting - Let me know if you like what you see

This is what I'm doing now! I can paint anything with a picture. Hope you enjoy looking thru them. Here is a link to my website http://www.rusticpainting.com/

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Megan's Party!

This weekend was Megan's H's birthday! Megan was born just two days after Jared and Nathan and they are all three 10 years old this week! There was a lot going on this time 10 years ago for all of us!

But today we celebrated Magan's birthday with a huge family get together and lots of friends!
It was so fun!


Carle and Laurece
Megan and Meranda H. opening gifts

Jared checking out what Megan was getting!


My Gorgeous daughter Emily

My Handsome Son Nathan

My other handsome some Jared
Jonathan is my third handsome son but no where to be found for pictures.

Emily and Carle watching the fun!


I didn't bring my Yorkie babies but here is a picture of them I took earlier in the day!
All in all a very fun day!
Happy Birthday Megan!

0 comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones