And we are not talking about Snow fall record but scorching Sun temperatures!!
Okay! I'm done! Well done! Seattle broke the temperature record for 103 at Sea Tac!!! Renton was 105. I'm still waiting to find out the official temp here in Cov/Maple Valley! My car external temp read 107 at 3:30 this afternoon, but it averaged above 105 all day!
Edit : My friend just told me it was offical , Kent was 107 and we are right next to kent. i didn't want to completly trust my cars temperture gadge. That 107 just sounded too crazy.
It was 83 at 8 am this morning so you knew we were going to have a scorching day! Tomorrow is suppose to be slightly lower still high 90's like 98 to 100! tonight is expected to not get lower than 70. That is crazy talk!
We stopped in on Grandpa Lee and Grandma Elsie and brought them a smoothie and a jug of "simply real Lemonade" to help them beat the heat. Later that day they Email us to let us know that we had forgotten the Vodka!! Real jokesters they are!! (Knew I had forgotten something :))
Girls world! Except for that Jonathan (Frog man) peeking over and Oliver hanging on my raft!
Susie Kelly and I are making the best of the sun! Almost Makes you forget how hot it really is!
I think I actually had you all feeling sorry for us until those last few pictures! Hey we try and make the best of things! Living in Hyades is not all that fun so you improvise a lot!
This week will be a Lk Morton week I'm expecting! I'm hoping to get out there again tomorrow with my friend Susie and float around the lake! It really helps you forget about the heat!!
Here's my picture of this week, to mentally focus on!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment