CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rustic Painting - Let me know if you like what you see

This is what I'm doing now! I can paint anything with a picture. Hope you enjoy looking thru them. Here is a link to my website http://www.rusticpainting.com/

Friday, August 29, 2008

Face Lift

How do you like my new face lift on our blog? Make sure you sign in on the guest map!

4 comments:

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Love it!! I'm going to have to check out the site that you used for the template.

Gramma Carol said...

Your new template is beautiful! I see Teresa found the site, too...guess I'll have to check it out.

Gramma Carol said...

Okay, I can't figure out how to get it on my blog. It is really frustrating when you kids are smarter than me, ya know.

Rusting away in Washington said...

All you do is double click on the Templet you like copy the code and follow this directions that are also next to the code.

Easy Blogger Template Instructions:
Select all the code in the box below and copy it. (right-click and select copy)

Login to your Blogger account and go to Manage "Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard

Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.

Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in. (right-click, paste)

Click "Save Template" and you're DONE!

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones