CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rustic Painting - Let me know if you like what you see

This is what I'm doing now! I can paint anything with a picture. Hope you enjoy looking thru them. Here is a link to my website http://www.rusticpainting.com/

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

U-Pick Blue Berries

Canter-Berry Farms
U-pick blueberries

Well we went on our very first Blueberry Picking adventure! after a very good recomendation from my friend Virgina. She told me it was a darling farm and a beautiful drive and she was so right!! So much fun. It was hot though. If I was to take the kids again I'd pick a cooler day that 87*. The kids did awesome and really had fun. My whole deal was to just give them the experience and not be out there more than an hour in the field! I kept my word and we walked away with 9 lbs of berries! Luscious beautiful blues berries!!
For 9 lbs and a jar of their homade jam and walked away only paying $24. If you ever get the chance I recommend this farm to go visit! The Canter berry farm @ http://www.canterberryfarms.com/index.cfm



They are a very quaint and pictures family owned farm. 65 year old blueberry bushes. I loved being there! They are all picked out for the season but I plan to go back next year!

quaint family owned farm that is just too cute!!
Dahlias and roses everywhere
Resting after picking!

What a hall 9lb of blueberries!



After picking we waded in the river to cool off and we were then off to see Starwars the clone wars!! Fun day!




0 comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones