CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rustic Painting - Let me know if you like what you see

This is what I'm doing now! I can paint anything with a picture. Hope you enjoy looking thru them. Here is a link to my website http://www.rusticpainting.com/

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wow this summer is just flying by!


This week has been crazy with trip to Sequim with my friends. Taking the kids to Seattle aquarium and to the Pike Place Market on Tuesday. Niece Renee stayed the night Monday and Tuesday and Carles mom came to pick her up on Wednesday and we had fun cooking individual pizzas on the grill. And my favorite Girl MacKenzie Mitchell flew in that day as well and had pizza with us and played and swam that evening!! Then WE had lunch and pool party on Thursday with her and all her friends here in our pool that lasted all day. It's a wonder why I was sick on Friday and Saturday and slept most of the time..... To much stuff. Today I'm feeling better but we are going to work in the yard. Carle made a beautiful side gate with an iron window in it. SO pictures are coming I want to post it all but still waiting to get my pictures back from Sequim and then I'll start posting them.

Yawn..... I better start taking my vitamins. My friend says I need to take some Iron. Oh to be old and not young!! LOL


2 comments:

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Sounds like a very fun filled week! No wonder you were tired! I hope that the iron helps :)

Gramma Carol said...

I didn't know you had McKenzie visit...how nice! You are right, summer is flying by.

Loved seeing your whole family all at the same time last night! Thanks for bringing the gifts and them. Can't wait to see how your yard turns out.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones