Well ....Carle and I have officially been married 19 years Today! Next year will be our 20th can't believe it!
And no the air purifier wasn't my anniversary gift! LOL
We are actually going to the Puyallup Fair on Saturday walk around the fair grounds and have dinner then see Michel W. Smith and Steven Curtis Chapman concert! SO fun! I finally after a long 13 years have a built in Babysitter and can go out with my husband with out it costing an arm and a leg! Finally!!!
And no the air purifier wasn't my anniversary gift! LOL
We are actually going to the Puyallup Fair on Saturday walk around the fair grounds and have dinner then see Michel W. Smith and Steven Curtis Chapman concert! SO fun! I finally after a long 13 years have a built in Babysitter and can go out with my husband with out it costing an arm and a leg! Finally!!!








7 comments:
Congratulations! The wedding was one of the most fun times before or since.
And to think, I feared you'd NEVER have kids. :-)
We helped you overcome that fear LOL! 4 kids later! yikes!
Congrats there younguns!!! I can almost remember back to when we had our 19th anniversary but then it was 49 years ago so I have an excuse cause I'm old. Anyway we wish you well and hope that you can make it to at least 64 years also. As you know we love our kids and our grandkids and theirs.
love ya
Gpa and Gma Johnson
Yeah! Congratulations! Enjoy! We will keep an eye out for you at the concert.
BTW, I love that photo of the kids...it's really artsy! They look so grown up.
Wow Grampa Lee 49 years the big 50 next year. That makes me so happy. LOL
Way to go!
Congratulations!! It's amazing how fast time flies by. I always regretted not being able to make your wedding, but I remember the celebration you had up here afterwards. That was fun!
Love you lots!
Chris
Post a Comment