Well Carle surprised me with installation of an "Perfect Air Purifier" from Byrant. It's a High-efficiency whole-home air filtration! Rumor has it they use a commercial version of it in the Pentagon because of anthrax and Saar scare. Along with that we had our duct cleaned and furnace maintenance. The next day I woke up to amazing fresh air feeling in my home! Its been great!
It's just like that feeling when you clean all those spots in your house that you don't normally get to. Like wiping all that thick collection of dust off of the moldings in your home. you don't see the dirt so it doesn't bother you! But when you do clean those areas It makes you feel so great!
I've cleaned my house and dusted it from head to toe all those areas you don't usually clean and with my carpets cleaned and yesterday got my windows cleaned and now the air filtration unit I'm ready for winter. When you close everything up and hibernate inside! This beautiful weather can't last for ever!~ Unfortunately! And when it's gone I'll be happy inside my house!








0 comments:
Post a Comment