CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rustic Painting - Let me know if you like what you see

This is what I'm doing now! I can paint anything with a picture. Hope you enjoy looking thru them. Here is a link to my website http://www.rusticpainting.com/

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lego Land!

I call Jonathan's room "Lego Land" because there is not one inch of flat surface where there is not a Lego creation built. We have even assembled a board so there is more surface to build. Uggg this can make a mom go crazy!
"Clean your room"
"But MOMmmmm...... those are my Lego's and I don't want to tear them down."
Trying to clear Jonathan's room so Mike the Carpet guy could get in was quite a challenge in Jonathan's room.
One good thing is it's very good leverage if he's not behaving and/or I want a chore done All I have to do is threaten to put them all away while he is at school. It works.

4 comments:

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Sounds like you found his currency!to bad he will eventually loose interest in them. :(

Enjoy it while you can.

Gramma Carol said...

I'm really impressed with Jonathan...first of all, his talent for building them and second, I can actually see the floor in this photo!

Rusting away in Washington said...

Gramma -- Your not helping..;)

Gramma Carol said...

"Hehe", she said, with a little diabolical grin...

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones